Monday, April 20, 2009

check out the new design

i got a blog makeover and i LOVE it! it is from blog designs by kristi. she was super helpful and patient with all of my little adjustments. i hope you like it :)

she also designed a new banner and avatar for my shop zenbebe.etsy.com. i am kind of stuck on my little sprout avery so i have not changed the avatar yet.

i added some new baby pics to go with their hand embroidered onesies. ian and ella were born on the same day, a few hours apart at different hospitals. these onesies are my new favorite thing to make so be looking for more :) here are the sweet babies in their onesies...


3 comments:

Omi Ford said...

love it! creative, fun.... just like you. we love you and miss you.... omi and isabella

Erin said...

I love it! It looks awesome!

Jenny said...

Looks great!! I'll get you a photo of Reid in his special onesie soon!!

Love you!!