Saturday, March 20, 2010

i'm a bee

Avery likes to make song requests in the car. Recetly she asked for the bee song. I had to think for a minute then asked, "Do you want to sing, 'I'm bringing home my baby bumble bee'?"



"No, not that one, the bee song!"



"Oh, okay," and I put on Zee Avi's Honey Bee. Nice calm music for the car, I love it!



"No, mommy, the bee song, I'm a bee!" I had to think through all the kid music, Yo Gabba Gabba? Laurie Berkner? Surely not the Wiggles!



Then I heard her sing, "Imma be, imma be, imma be be be be imma imma be!" Ah, yes...The Black Eyed Peas!





8 comments:

Katie said...

That's awesome. My kids love the black eyed peas too. Wish they didn't love the word s*** so much. hahaha.

Lauren said...

Hah! That's awesome! I just saw this and was about to comment about Katie's kids....but she already did! I love the BEPs!

MELANIE said...

Must be a seester thing--just said, "that's awesome" out loud and was going to comment that very thing!!

My kids also love the black eyed peas--I have them on my ipod mostly for them!! :)

Misti Davis said...

LOVE THIS!

Zanna Grace said...

Hilarious! Love it!

Omi Ford said...

Immmabe PROUD!

Jenny said...

STOP. IT. That's awesome.

Rachael said...

That's my girl - gettin' started with the booty music early! :)