Saturday, August 16, 2008

we're home!

i have plans, big plans. i promise i will post costa rica pictures but, oh my gosh, summer is over and it just hit me today! i have to go to work on monday. avery starts daycare on monday. seriously where has the time gone!

on a side note: it will take me a little longer to post pics of costa rica because, well there are not very many. the first 5 days of pictures magically disappered from our camera. luckily there are plenty of pictures of montezuma on the internet that i can borrow and matt, sarah and erin took great pictures in monteverde and they will be home in a few days. the trip was great! losing the pictures was sad, i am over it. stay tuned...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Welcome home, Seestor! I'm sure AJ was happy to see you both, and her Rah rah! :)

Love, me.