Thursday, February 4, 2010

updates

Oh, it is almost too antimidating to start knowing that I have so much catching up to do. Life is good, it is just moving too fast. I am overwhelemed at the thought of trying to fill in the last 3 months, but at the same time I know I am going to want to remember all these little moments. So...bear with me. There may be pictures of snow in April, but I will get back on track. A little from now, a little from then, and we will be good to go. Thanks for checking back...more to come soon, very soon!!!


Here is a little sneak peek...





3 comments:

Katie said...

Yea! Pictures of those beautiful girls! So glad you're back. :)

MELANIE said...

Oh goodie! I was happy to see you on my google reader :) I'll be checking for you to update when you can! i know it's busy with 2 little kids and work and life etc!

Jenny said...

YAY! Back in the saddle! :) I am so excited to see your beautiful girls this weekend!! Oh, and you and James, too...of course...