Sunday, September 14, 2008

craft show next weekend

next weekend, i will be in sherman, tx for celebrate art! the sherman arts festival. i will have a booth selling all of my zen bebe products. it is friday, the 19th from 5pm until dark and saturday the 20th from 9-5. there are a lot of great vendors and art contests galore! we will be in booth #20.

this is my first time to sell at a craft show so i don't know how it will go. i have gotten a ton of help from jenny, my sister, and my mom and they are coming to help at the show. my dad has brought over truck loads of tables, chairs and whatnot. james has done a good job of putting up with me when i am cranky from no sleep. and they have all asked really good questions that i probably would not have thought of. i would not have been able to do it with out them, this has been a real family affair and i appreciate them all! so, thank you, thank you! i am really looking forward to it, i just hope i am ready :-)

if you are in the area, stop by! go roos!

even avery was helping!

i will be selling almost everything listed in my shop,
and i have some new products i am excited about.



back to work...

1 comment:

Omi Ford said...

i showed your website to tammy. she and her girlfriends do craft shows every weekend til chirstmas. will you do any others? she loves your stuff.