Saturday, July 24, 2010

pictures from my phone


This is completely random, but I just downloaded all the pictures from my phone and thought I would post some. I can't believe my baby girl is going to be 1 in 2 weeks. It has been a busy year, and it went by way too fast. The one above is my fav from March 26.

July 15, Willowbend play area. She was too small, but really wanted to do all the BIG stuff.

June 18, the day we started strapping her in the highchair.

June 28, ballet class

May 16, Jasmine's Princess Party. {cranky}

May 8, She has a thing for boots.

May 8, Carly learned to crawl...and help with dishes.

April 18, PHPC Youth Cake Auction
Sporting the bumble bee tatoo from Ella's birthday party.

March 28, Avery's first "letter A" was on Isabella's birthday card. We still sent it, but I took a pic to remember.

March 14

March 24, park by our house

March 8, Angel Fire, NM

March 8

February 28

February 13, hanging out






3 comments:

Jenny said...

Ca-UTE! Those babies are so cute! :)

Katie said...

Such adorable girls.

MELANIE said...

Your girls are SO CUTE and your camera takes great pictures!! :)