Monday, February 23, 2009

2 new tricks

avery learned some new tricks at her school. she came home one night and showed us both of them.


this is how they teach the kids to put on their jackets. we were both very impressed.




i am not sure where she learned to flip, or if she just decided to try it one day. she has been rolling off the couch for quite some time. also, we get a call about once a week that avery has fallen and bumped her head at school. maybe this is how they are teaching her to fall safely? roll...

5 comments:

Omi Ford said...

She's super talented and super wonderful. I hope you have recovered from the fun this weekend. Could you please send my some pics when you get a chance? THANKS!

Katie said...

Oh, now that is just simply adorable. I love her "i did it" at the end.

Zanna Grace said...

I learned how to put on my jacket like that! GO MONTESSORI :)

MELANIE said...

Very cool way to put on the jacket! Smart and very cute girl.

Jenny said...

"I DID IT!" :) When her AJ and Uncle Jer watched this we said, "ready...GO!"

We love that little cutie pie!